^a annoyances

From: Eric S. Johansson
Subject: ^a annoyances
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 19:33:22 -0000

I would really like to move the Esc character sequence off of the normal keyboard to something like a function key. Merely rearranging it on the keyboard is not suitable for a variety of reasons. The primary one being that I am handicapped and and dependent on speech recognition for most textual plus command and control operations.

is this possible or am I just SOL?

by the way, when I looked at the web pages documenting screen, this mailing list is nowhere to be found and one is pointed to the now defunct yahoo mailing list. It would really be nice if this list was a little more visible.

---eric