Re: Hi (Contrast Colors)

From: Quasar Jarosz
Subject: Re: Hi (Contrast Colors)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:43:37 -0500 (CDT)

Hmmmmm this is very odd. I've used screen in a large variety of terminals,
including xterm, aterm, gnome-terminal, konsole, pterm, putty (from
windows) and the basic vt console, as well as the vt console in
framebuffer mode with a large screen space, small fonts, and a background
image, and i've never experienced a difference in colors between in-screen
and not-in-screen. When i get home (about an hour) i'll re-check them all
to make sure something hasn't changed.

The last time i installed Fedora Core 2 (Test 3) i noticed very dark
colors at first, but when i did "eval `dircolors`", they changed to the
brighter ones you speak of. Other than that my colors have always been
good and bright, on Debian and Gentoo systems.

-Quasar