Re: Hi (Contrast Colors)

From: Phil!Gregory
Subject: Re: Hi (Contrast Colors)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:00:39 -0400

* Chuck Vose <address@hidden> [2004-05-26 07:36 -0700]:
> Ok, I have a good one. I'm sure that the docs are somewhere, but I
> certainly coundn't find them. I can't get high contrast colors working
> right in screen.  My monitor is really drak and the blue really mixes
> into the background.

This is probably more of a problem for your terminal emulator.  (I assume
that the colors look the same whether you're in screen or not.)  Which
terminal emulator do you use (xterm, gnome-terminal, rxvt, etc.)?

--- --
Obviously I was either onto something, or on something.
                       -- Larry Wall on the creation of Perl