screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Static allocation of struct win

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Static allocation of struct win
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:43:54 +0200

Hi Marcin,

Doesn't http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=screen.git suffice?

> I can use git, for example pull requests processing, issues are
> really more efficient with webinterface.

There is a web interface for reporting bugs at
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=screen

                Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | address@hidden  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | address@hidden (Mail+Jabber)