screen-devel

[screen-devel] Static allocation of struct win

From: Marcin Stolarek
Subject: [screen-devel] Static allocation of struct win
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:22:37 +0200

Dear developers,

I just met a problem of 40 windows limit, I've recompiled, it's ok. Is anyone working on changing this to dynamic memory allocation?
I can volunteer to try to implement this.

Does the project have some non-official repository on github? I can use git, for example pull requests processing, issues are really more efficient with webinterface.

cheers,
marcin