[task #16088] Submission of datestamp

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16088] Submission of datestamp
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 00:51:15 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #10:

[comment #9 comment #9:]
> > Could you check the form of your copyright notices, again?
>
> Sorry, in two files I had written the copyright year after my name which was
one mistake I found. Corrected now. Is there anything else?

Thank you, approving.

To avoid confusion in gfdl-tex.tex, I recommend considering a way to include
fdl-1.3.tex from www.gnu.org directly.

> Also did you miss my question regarding the URLs?
>
> >> No problem. Just let me know if using the following URLs is
> >> safe or not:
> >> Repository: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/<project>
> >> Bugs:       http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=<project>

I don't think I understand the question.  "Safeness" can't be abstract, it
implies a threat model, and I see no obvious threat model.

For supported URLs, please check our documentation,
https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/FrontPage/

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16088>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/