[task #16088] Submission of datestamp

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16088] Submission of datestamp
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 01:37:51 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

First, I'll try to answer your questions.

> 1) As I have so far used Git for information tracking of this project, will
my commit history be visible on Savannah?

If you wish, you can import your history,
https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit/

> 2) Can people submit merge requests (like on Gitlab) to projects on
Savannah?

I'm not sure what "like on Gitlab" means.  Savannah doesn't offer per-user
repositories; people have to provide patches, links to repositories or
something like that.

> If this project gets published on Savannah, what would be it's URL?

Your download area will
behttp://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/datestamp/ (see
https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/DownloadArea/).  However, the tarball
you submit at this tracker won't be automatically published there, so you'll
be able to fix anything you need before releasing it.

Now, please list your dependencies with links to their licenses; also, I've
noticed that copyright notices in your tarball don't follow the recommended
form: they miss the 'Copyright' word,

https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

Could you fix that?