[Savannah-register-public] [task #13046] Submission of NOALYSS

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13046] Submission of NOALYSS
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:16:19 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5:

Hi Dany - thanks, I understand better now.  Given your goals, it seems like it
would be better to create a new project, so that the old one can remain
frozen, and the two be clearly distinguishable.

As for git, you can enable it in any savannah project under 'select features'
in the administration menu.

I approved the new project, the crons should do their stuff within an hour.
(Please do fix up the licensing per Joan's comments.)

Happy hacking!
Karl