[Savannah-register-public] [task #13046] Submission of NOALYSS

From: Dany De Bontridder
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13046] Submission of NOALYSS
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:29:35 +0000

Hi,

Actually, NOALYSS is the new name of PHPCOMPTA, and I'd like to use git
instead of CVS. So I can't add a file (to upload) to the project, because I'd
like to keep the history including the one of PHPCOMPTA. I uploaded the last
tarball of phpcompta, but this file shouldn't be used : an upload was
mandatory to register this project

The process to change the name PHPCOMPTA to NOALYSS is just started. I'll add
the required GNU header in the files and then I'll push my code to the GIT
repository. At this moment, I just an empty git repository.

During the last 6-7 years, I use an external repository for PHPCOMPTA with
subversion,  I convert this repository to git and I'm working on it. I'd like
to keep the history of PHPCOMPTA in the new repository of NOALYSS, so I'd like
to push everything.

Or we can't only change the project name PhpCompta and you give me an empty
git repository.

  Message posté via/par Savannah