[Savannah-register-public] [task #9624] Submission of Objectify

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9624] Submission of Objectify
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:01:59 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #8:

Leo, many thanks for your effort.

Scott, I approved the project. Enjoy maintaining it.
I am not sure if I understand completely what "public objects" are. As far as
Savannah is concerned, it is not mandatory to put copyright&license on files
that are generated automatically from some sort of source files. (That is,
these files can easily be reproduced.) So you wouldn't have to put a copyright
on the directory listing you linked to, but the CGI program which did this
will need one.