[Savannah-register-public] [task #9098] Submission of Kobold's quest

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9098] Submission of Kobold's quest
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 05:16:42 +0000

This is much improved, but there are still some issues that I should have
elaborated on before.

I took a look at the license files and I believe that the original licenses
are not complete. That file should retain the Copyright notice and the rest of
the license text in order to be valid. The same is true with the Apache Public
license. It seems you copied the files from the websites, which hurts the
readability when you use the text editors and the diff program I use.

You will find those license files below. Download them and change the file
names.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt

Your license notices in the each of the files are much improved to that the
GPL part of it is correct; however I see that the Apache license notice is not
there. The end of the Apache Public License under the Appendix section
explains how to include to apply the license notice to your code.

I encourage you to place a license for your graphics that is compatible with
the GPL.

Thanks for you patience with me and nice game.