[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #7770] Submission of ANSI C in prac

From: faif
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #7770] Submission of ANSI C in practice
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:59:46 -0500

I'll make a try to get in contact with K&R. About the book with the solutions.
Is it published under GFDL or any other free documentation license? Cause if
this is the case, I prefer to do something that will be more useful to the free
software community.

Thank you for the tips. I will inform you when I'll get a response from the
authors (at least hope to get one!).

Regards,
Athanasios.