[Savannah-register-public] [task #7770] Submission of ANSI C in practice

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7770] Submission of ANSI C in practice
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:15:51 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 90%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi Athanasios Kasampalis,

I've reviewed your tarball and there's no problem with it, but looks
like we have an issue that I didn't saw when I sent you my first
e-mail.

You are creating the solution for the questions to a license book, so
if there's any license problem the copyright holder it will be a pain
to fix, can you contact the people of "The C Programming Language" and
ask them if there's any problem with create the solution for these
questions?

On the other hand, you aren't quoting any text from the book so you
may not have that kind of problem so keep avoiding the book quoting.

I've tried to contact Dennis Ritchie without any success, you may try
to contact both authors. There's already a book with the solutions to
this book(http://worldcat.org/oclc/44175298), please take a look to
it.

My apologize for send this email so late, but I was waiting for an
answer which didn't arrive.

Regards,