[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Modul

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Module Library
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:50:25 +0300

On 9/18/07, Jari Aalto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Follow-up Comment #2, task #7296 (project administration):
>
> > The copyright notices in the following files are incomplete.
> >
> > pm-jaorig.rc
> > pm-jasrv-msg.rc
>
> Fixed.

These are OK now.

> > Next, while dual-licensing the documentation under GPL/GFDL is OK, the
> > distribution lacks a complete copy of GFDL.  Please put it under doc/
> > directory or at top level named COPYING.DOC (or alike).
>
> Now under doc/source/

There should be certain misunderstanding.  Project author moved
COPYING file from the top directory to doc/source.  Still no GFDL
copy...

> > Also, please convert slides.ppt file to some widely available presentation
> > format.  You can consider using one of the following:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Free_presentation_software
> > or using a plain collection of sorted image files in a separate
> > sildes/ directory.
>
> Provided Open Office *.odp

I have no problem opening this file in openoffice-impress on my
Debian/lenny system.  Can we accept this?  If no, what exact language
should I use? ;-)

--
Cheers,
Alex

http://www.shulgin.org.ua/~shulz/
Tip: use google's cache if the page does not load.