[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Module Library
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:08:50 +0300

On 9/17/07, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 9/17/07, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Dual licensing documentation is OK.
> >
> > The tarball seem to lack of copy of the GFDL though.
>
> Good point, thanks.
>
> > Using a .ppt is a bit problematic, see
> > https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DocumentationFormats about Word
> > and RTF - this applies to PowerPoints.
>
> Oops.  Missed that one...
>
> > Can you send me the answer that you would write to the user? This way
> > I can check your style ;)
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm reviewing your project for inclusion in Savannah.  While doing so
> I've discovered a few problems.
>
> The copyright notices in the following files are incomplete.  Please
> use complete notices as you do in the rest of .rc files:
>
> pm-jaorig.rc
> pm-jasrv-msg.rc
>
> Next, while dual-licensing the documentation under GPL/GFDL is OK, the
> distribution lacks a complete copy of GFDL.  Please put it under doc/
> directory or at top level named COPYING.DOC (or alike).
>
> The last, I've found out that the project is hosted at sourceforge
> already.  Please confirm you are willing to stop using sourceforge
> after your project is approved for Savannah.

Why I'm in such a hurry? :-)  Forgout about PowerPoint.

Please convert slides.ppt file to some widely available presentation
format.  You can consider using on of the following:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Free_presentation_software
or using a plain collection of sorted image files in a separate
sildes/ directory.

You can read more on our documentation formats policy here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DocumentationFormats

Alex