[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7296] Submission of Procmail Module Library
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:01:20 +0300

On 9/17/07, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dual licensing documentation is OK.
>
> The tarball seem to lack of copy of the GFDL though.

Good point, thanks.

> Using a .ppt is a bit problematic, see
> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DocumentationFormats about Word
> and RTF - this applies to PowerPoints.

Oops.  Missed that one...

> Can you send me the answer that you would write to the user? This way
> I can check your style ;)

--------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm reviewing your project for inclusion in Savannah.  While doing so
I've discovered a few problems.

The copyright notices in the following files are incomplete.  Please
use complete notices as you do in the rest of .rc files:

pm-jaorig.rc
pm-jasrv-msg.rc

Next, while dual-licensing the documentation under GPL/GFDL is OK, the
distribution lacks a complete copy of GFDL.  Please put it under doc/
directory or at top level named COPYING.DOC (or alike).

The last, I've found out that the project is hosted at sourceforge
already.  Please confirm you are willing to stop using sourceforge
after your project is approved for Savannah.

Cheers,
Alex