[Savannah-register-public] [task #5534] Submission of OpenGL C++ Library

From: Manfred Morgner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5534] Submission of OpenGL C++ Library
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:48:36 +0200

Hallo Sebastian,

I have problems understanding the project opening procedure. For me, it's
unclear on what way to answer. I hope, this is the right way.

As your comment suggested, I will adapt the source of the project to mesa
This is - as I remember - no real problem. The GPL comments are already
there, the LICENSE file is alreay included.

This will be done (I hope) this month.

Best regards,
Manfred.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5534>