[Savannah-register-public] [task #5589] Submission of ShockStudio Team

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5589] Submission of ShockStudio Team
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:28:12 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     20% => 30%

Follow-up Comment #3:

The submitter wrote :
=============================
Hi Patrick !
I'm sorry for your time, but I realy can't reply to you.
But documenting of existing source code not completly finished, so I as you
to wait for 1-3 days or I can send you source of project without commenting.
About a crypt license I mean crypt technology what included in project. It
not our cryptography technologe so we put link to MD5 license.
And  can you tell me what project can be included as part of GNU project or
it impossible, please tell me.
As last about license. If my project were included among GNU GPL all people
can use part of it in themselves project without link to authour ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5589>