[Savannah-dev] Re: licence of log_accum.pl and commit_prep.pl

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: licence of log_accum.pl and commit_prep.pl
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:00:15 +0200

David Hampton <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 05:41, Mathieu Roy wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You are authors of two scripts, log_accum.pl and commit_prep.pl, we
>> distribute within the Savannah project.
>>
>> There is no header stating the licensing policy. Would you like to
>> confirm that distributing these scripts under the GPLv2 and later is ok
>> for you?
>
> I thought this was taken care of last year.  Yes, you have my permission
> to attach the GPL boilerplate to these files and distribute them under
> the GPLv2 or later.

Ok.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |