[Savannah-dev] [Bug #945] My user is not part of the project I registere

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #945] My user is not part of the project I registered!
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 04:23:40 -0400

=================== BUG #945: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=945&group_id=11

Changes by: Lord of the Files <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-06 08:23 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Priority | Immediate                 | None
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

=================== BUG #945: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: steelrose                 Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Aug-05 21:25
Category:  PHP Engine                   Severity:  7 - Major

Original Submission:  Dear all,
some weeks ago after being actively working on the project I registered some
time ago, called MLK-Tools, today I surpisingly found out that my username
(steelrose) is not part of the project he's admin for... Hence, I cannot
administer it nor modify/update information and files for this project.

Thank you for listening!

Best regards,

-SteelRose-
address@hidden

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Aug-06 08:15             By: admin
Normally, you should be able to log as admin for this project.

The problem is just that /my and /users/steelrose provide incomplete
informations.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=945&group_id=11