[Savannah-dev] [Bug #770] command list for filelist upload

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #770] command list for filelist upload
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:36:28 -0400

=================== BUG #770: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=770&group_id=11

Submitted by: yeupou                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Jun-27 21:36
Category:  Download area                Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  Need to find out a more portable command list.

scp -rv is definitely not a command really portable, in many case it dont
create the subdirectories needed. If someone can give me an advice, I would be
glad to hear it. man scp dont give me much help, neither man ssh do.

No Followups Have Been Posted

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=770&group_id=11