[Savannah-dev] [Bug #770] command list for filelist upload

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #770] command list for filelist upload
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:57:19 -0400

=================== BUG #770: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=770&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Jun-27 21:57 (Europe/Paris)

It seems, actually, that people need to create locally the tree they want to
upload.

For example, to upload
bla.pkg/1.0.0/bla.tar.gz
they cant do
scp bla.targz useratsavannah:bla.pkg/1.0.0/bla.targz
but
scp bla.pkg/ useratsavannah:/

=================== BUG #770: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: yeupou                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Jun-27 21:36
Category:  Download area                Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  Need to find out a more portable command list.

scp -rv is definitely not a command really portable, in many case it dont
create the subdirectories needed. If someone can give me an advice, I would be
glad to hear it. man scp dont give me much help, neither man ssh do.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Jun-27 21:57             By: yeupou
It seems, actually, that people need to create locally the tree they want to
upload.

For example, to upload
bla.pkg/1.0.0/bla.tar.gz
they cant do
scp bla.targz useratsavannah:bla.pkg/1.0.0/bla.targz
but
scp bla.pkg/ useratsavannah:/

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: