[Savannah-dev] Re: Request to mailing list Savannah-dev rejected

From: Loic Dachary
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:59:03 +0200

Karad H'ras writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > My team is given direction to investigate, implement
 > and where need extend Savannah for implementation
 > within corporate intranet as code repository.

        Wouldn't it be easier for you to use
        http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/debian-sf/ ? It is a packaged
        version of the SourceForge code.

 > 2) I can already see archives over web. If it is not
 > necessary to subscribe to post questions then I need
 > not join the list and I can can check archives
 > everyday - it is good enough. **Can I post question
 > without being member of list?**

        Yes you can.

        If, after looking at http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/debian-sf/
you still decided to use Savannah as a codebase, I will be glad to add
you in address@hidden

        Cheers,