Re: [Savannah-dev] FW: Problem with setting up savannah

From: Karad H'ras
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] FW: Problem with setting up savannah
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 06:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

Roland, merci beaucoup. _GET is working for me, but
Savannah code does not use this form and I will have
to change all the code to use it.

I checked PHP.net. Referred configuration item on PHP
module is register_globals which was turned Off for
PHP 4.2.0.

1) Would you suggest that I use PHP 4.1.x if I want
PHP to work?
2) Will existing Savannah PHP code be modify to make
use of new PHP form reference variables? Is there
already a version of the code with such modification?

Much thanks for clarification.

- Karad

Roland Mas a ecrit:

> Karad H'ras (2002-05-13 12:13:35 -0700) :
>
> > Problem sent to me by a colleague. I have same
problem on my
> > server. Is some PHP variable not set somewhere for
enabling POST
> > variable as used by Savannah PHP script?

> That's all PHP 4.2's fault.  By default, GET, POST,
ENV variables and
> a few others are now no longer available as
$variable.  You have to
> access $_GET['variable'] or something.  I'm told
there's a
> configuration item to re-enable the old behaviour,
but you might like