Re: Completing the team transition on Savannah

From: EricZolf
Subject: Re: Completing the team transition on Savannah
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:03:32 +0100

Hi,

On 23/11/2019 20:10, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
But I see also Kevin Fenzi aka nirik on the list, who's AFAIK co-maintainer
with Frank of the rdiff-backup package on Fedora.
@Frank - do you know him good enough to ask if he could help us out?

I'm here. ;)

Small world :-)

What do you need me to do? I was able to login and see the project
there, but I don't see any way off hand to add admins/members?

I think I am only listed as a member, not an admin.

I've sent a request through the Savannah portal, so if you see it and can do something about it, that would be a start.

Feel free to contact me off list if there's anything I can do.

Thanks for the offer,
Eric

kevin
--