Completing the team transition on Savannah

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: Completing the team transition on Savannah
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 15:44:43 +0100

Hi,

having a deeper look at being able to push a release to PyPI [1], I realized that it has a dependency (2nd comment) on having control on the Savannah site and mailing list (and probably project) as stated in [2].

Now Otto and I are struggling to get a definitive answer on those points, we've tried different approaches and got some promises but no concrete actions. It might have gone lost in work day's turmoil but it would be really nice to get this point addressed and closed.

I know that the relevant persons are on this list, alive and kicking, and have been so far helpful to take over the GitHub repo, so is there something we can do or is missing to finish the process, or can someone else help us to get this resolved?

Thanks, Eric

[1] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/58
[2] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup.net/issues/1 (re-directed from https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/52)