Re: Completing the team transition on Savannah

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Completing the team transition on Savannah
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:09:45 -0500

Funny, you bring this subject on the table. I've initiate contact this week
with Savannah to figure out what we can do.
I would like to get rid of the savannah project completely and redirect the
traffic to github and rdiff-backup.net, but it's not going toward the
direction I want.

If we want to go forward with this, the best is to contact the current
members of rdiff-backup project savannah:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=rdiff-backup

Here the initial communication made by Otto on this subject:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2019-08/msg00005.html

Here mine:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2019-11/msg00014.html

@EricZolf <address@hidden> You are free to jump in the