Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Future of rdiff-backup: Python 3 migration and

From: Dale E. Qualls
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Future of rdiff-backup: Python 3 migration and project maintainership in general
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:08:39 +0000

Agreed and "starred".

[http://images.pattishall.com/images/pattishalllogo.jpg]

Dale E. Qualls
Director of Information Technology
Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury, Hilliard & Geraldson LLP
200 South Wacker Drive, Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60606-5896
Direct: (312) 554-7979 Main: (312) 554-8000 Fax: (312) 554-8015
address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
www.pattishall.com<http://www.pattishall.com> Follow us on
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/Pattishall>

[http://images.pattishall.com/images/25pixelimage.gif]
[http://images.pattishall.com/images/25pixelimage.gif]
[http://images.pattishall.com/images/blf-badge.jpg]
[http://images.pattishall.com/images/25pixelimage.gif]  Pattishall Ranks GOLD
in the United States and in Illinois in the prestigious
WTR 1000        [http://images.pattishall.com/images/25pixelimage.gif]
[http://images.pattishall.com/images/2014chambers-65.jpg]
[http://images.pattishall.com/images/25pixelimage.gif]
[http://images.pattishall.com/images/2013gototop500.jpg]

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential information
protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You may not forward this
message or any attachments without the permission of the sender. If you believe
that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you
received the message in error and then delete it. Nothing in this email
message, including the typed name of the sender and/or this signature block, is
intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to
the contrary is included in the message.