Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Easy Way to Find Lost Files ?

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Easy Way to Find Lost Files ?
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:04:06 -0500

On Jan 17, 2009, at 7:47 PM, Damon Timm wrote
Neat - I got archfs installed on my linux server ... seems to do
exactly what I had before!  Neat!  (Though, I can't view the mounted
fuse volume through netatalk [afp] on my mac -- I'm sure that's a
fuse/netatalk issue though ... I may see if archfs will work with
macfuse.)

When archfs was first being developed, I had it running on MacFUSE. I haven't tested the latest code (or the new MacFuse 2.x), but the potential is definitely there.

If you run into any errors you can't solve, feel free to contact me and I'll help you work through them.

cheers,
Andrew