Re: [rdiff-backup-users] bug/crash on read-only file in incremental back

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] bug/crash on read-only file in incremental backup
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:07:49 -0500

On Nov 14, 2008, at 6:33 PM, Josh Nisly wrote:
Attached is a patch that fixes the problem for me. I get a slightly different traceback than was reported by others, but this is the correct solution. The problem is that Windows does not allow deletion of read-only files. This patch simply removes the readonly flag before removing the file. (This is the same behavior as Windows Explorer.)

This looks great, I've added it to CVS.

thanks,
Andrew