Re: [rdiff-backup-users] bug/crash on read-only file in incremental back

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] bug/crash on read-only file in incremental backup
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:49:20 -0500

On Dec 6, 2008, at 1:00 PM, RoboTronic wrote:
Here I have the same problem, backing up a Linux source (ext3) to a Windows destination (NTFS).

Does someone have compiled the win32 stand-alone binary meanwhile?

Hi Marco,

I have compiled a test release which includes Josh's patches for read- only files and Windows drive letters, as well as the patch for >4gb files.

You can download it from:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/rdiff-backup/testing/rdiff-backup-1.2.3pre1.exe

Andrew