Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: [Bug] In Time.py, import right time module

From: Josh Nisly
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: [Bug] In Time.py, import right time module.
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:17:12 -0500

Andreas Neiser wrote:
Hej again,

Andreas Neiser wrote:
I figured out to edit the import lines in Time.py from:

import time,types, re, sys, calendar
import Globals

to:

time = __import__('time')
import types, re, sys, calendar
import Globals

The above should be done similary in the following files:
statistics.py rpath.py log.py

Now my remote backup seems to work. But the question remains: Why this
happens?

Regards,
Andreas

I encountered this on Windows (under cygwin) once when the PYTHONCASEOK environment variable was set, but I don't know if that is the problem here.

Thanks,
JoshN