[rdiff-backup-users] Using custom port numbers?

From: Mikkel Høgh
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Using custom port numbers?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:18:35 +0100

Hi there,

Since I wanted to use rdiff-backup to backup my servers across the
web, I was wondering whether it is how it's possible to use a
non-standard port number for SSH with rdiff-backup - I cannot find any
documentation, except how _not_ to do it:
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/FAQs#Not_making_remote_connections.3F
I this can be done in some way or another

(Please reply directly, since I'm not subscribed to this list)
--
Kind regards,
Mikkel Høgh