Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Patch for pid_running() in regress.py

From: dean gaudet
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Patch for pid_running() in regress.py
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 10:14:55 -0800 (PST)

i don't think sending a SIGCONT is a good idea... perhaps the other backup
was SIGSTOPped for a good reason.

the code should be using signal 0, not signal.NSIG.  could you test that
and resubmit?  a signal of 0 on unix causes all the error checking to be
performed but no signal is actually sent.  (there's no SIGFOO for it, just
use 0).

-dean