Re: [rdiff-backup-users] TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable

From: dean gaudet
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 02:45:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Jes Kasper Klittum wrote:

> Den 21/07/2006 kl. 18.46 skrev dean gaudet:
>
> > On Fri, 21 Jul 2006, Jes Kasper Klittum wrote:
> >
> > > Attached is the last 99 lines of the v9 log, after it failed 2 hours and
> > > 39
> > > minutes after initiation. I don't really see anything wrong in this log -
> > > it
> > > was busy creating a hard link when it failed?
> >
> > the traceback after that was the same as the one you sent in the first
> > message of this thread?
>
> The traceback was the same, yes.

does it always fail at that same point?

if so, does it happen if you reduce the copy down to just that
directory... something small and reproduceable here would be great...

if you can get it down to a small set of directories could you try
reproducing the problem without the network involved?  i.e. local disk to
local disk.

-dean