Re: [rdiff-backup-users] TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable

From: Jes Kasper Klittum
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:19:26 +0200

Den 20/07/2006 kl. 8.57 skrev dean gaudet:

this might help <http://arctic.org/~dean/circular.tar.gz> ... it's just a buffer i tack on the end of strace outputs when i know there'll be a lot
of output and i only really need a few MiB of it at the very end to
diagnose the problem.

Any usage help? I guess:

heh, no :)  i didn't even put in an install rule...

just type "make" to create the binary... and "nroff -man circular.1 |
less" to read the man page... there's an example on the man page.

or install them if you want:
        % install circular /usr/local/bin
        % install -m 644 circular.1 /usr/local/man/man1

Okay - I am tracing the sshd process ,owning the rdiff-backup process, and the rdiff-backup process itself, on the remote server, now. I am also doing a tcpdump on the remote server.

Thanks for all the help so far.

- Jes