[rdiff-backup-users] Unattended

From: TOM
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Unattended
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:42:25 -0500

I set up a backup server to do unattended backups to it.
I created the config file per the unattended instructions and the first box
backs up as expected.
But I am confused as to how to get the second box to do the same?

Do I need to create a separate config file for the second and subsequent
boxes?
If so, how do I tell rdiff which config file to use?

  Thanks

---