[rdiff-backup-users] "Solution" for the NFS related problems with rmdir(

From: Antoine Perdaens
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] "Solution" for the NFS related problems with rmdir()
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:44:22 +0100

Hi,
I'm wondering if it is enough and why it isn't by default, the change is made in rpath.py and consist in:

        def rmdir(self):
                log.Log("Removing directory " + self.path, 6)
                #self.conn.os.rmdir(self.path)
                try: self.conn.os.rmdir(self.path)
                except os.error: shutil.rmtree(self.path)
                self.data = {'type': None}

It fixes the problems I had with NFS mounted disks...