Cisco Switch Errors

From: Randy Wheaton
Subject: Cisco Switch Errors
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 08:25:16 -0700

Good Morning,

We have 5 servers running Centos7 QEMU and we are relocating them to a new Data Center and we're getting error disabled on the Cisco Fex ports when we turn up the port. Is there any support you could provide on what our configuration should be to get the servers up and running with an A side and B Side configuration so if lose one network path the other will take over.

We don't have anyone left in the company that knows how this was configured but any help connecting to  Cisco FEX 2k switches would be great.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

“The leader is one who, out of the clutter, brings simplicity… out of discord, harmony… and out of difficulty, opportunity”.

Randy Wheaton

Director, Cloud Operations & State Data Center Infrastructures

ADOA – Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology (ASET) Office | State of Arizona

100 North 15th Avenue, Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85007

m: 602-803-0629 | e: address@hidden

http://aset.azdoa.gov

How am I doing?  Please take a moment to answer a few questions.

https://goo.gl/forms/gPW4VKZd56tma40c2

PNG image