[Qemu-discuss] -usb no more working after installation of spice-guest-to

From: Peter Münster
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] -usb no more working after installation of spice-guest-tools
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:31:41 +0200

Hi,

I run a Win-XP guest with the "-usb" option. But after installation of
the spice-guest-tools
(http://spice-space.org/download/windows/spice-guest-tools/spice-guest-tools-0.59.exe)
Windows XP hangs after a restart.

Without the "-usb" option, there is no such problem. I tried to
uninstall the spice-guest-tools, but the problem persists.

If it is not possible to have usb and spice together, I could do without
spice, but how can I revert the changes of spice-guest-tools
installation, so that -usb would work again please?

TIA for any hints!
--
           Peter