qemu-devel

Re: [for-5.0 PATCH 00/11] Support for reverse debugging with GDB

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [for-5.0 PATCH 00/11] Support for reverse debugging with GDB
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 10:14:47 +0000

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 10:07, Kevin Wolf <address@hidden> wrote:
> In MAINTAINERS, you are listed yourself as the maintainer for
> record/replay. I wonder whether you shouldn't just be sending pull
> requests after getting Acked-by or Reviewed-by from the maintainers of
> other subsystems you touch.

Ideally somebody else should be interested enough in record/replay
to review patches. "I'm a subsystem maintainer and send pull
requests" ideally shouldn't be something we give out just because
patches aren't getting code review, though I know that it
does sometimes degenerate into that...

thanks
-- PMM