pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron backend: a correction

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron backend: a correction
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:21:21 -0600

The question marks were asking if you all wanted to add this feature,
not whether or not I would use it.  I agree that the average user will
never use it, and that most that do don't need a graphical tool.
However, I don't agree that we should make our interface lacking in
options.  If someone that comes to linux from a windows background may
like using a graphical tool to set up there tasks.  When I came to
linux, and didn't know any of the commands, I really liked the graphical
tools, because I could actually use them.

I just think that we need to hide from the users things that they may
not need, but not leave them out completely.