pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron backend: a correction

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron backend: a correction
Date: 13 Nov 2003 19:05:27 +0100

Julien,

We are not re-implementing a Cron or At daemon. If the cron task or the
at commands does not provide a functionality, then simply forget it for
the moment.

Instead, we could think of predefined tasks that will do the trick, but
this is out of the scope of this project.

I have one remark about all that is currently said on this list. We do
not have any list of requirements or items to implement. As of today,
I'm a bit lost within all we would like to implement. Does anybody here
could list what we want to implement, from a user perspective?

--
Xavier Nicolovici <address@hidden>