pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] FW: System scheduler

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] FW: System scheduler
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:11:51 -0600

>>* Same as you, I'm new to Python, but not to object oriented approach.
I'm
>> curretly reading a book to catch the Python coding approach. The more
>> read, the more I like this language...
>>

>My Python book should ship in a few days. But you can't trust the Irish
>post...

What books/resources are you all using to learn python?  I was using
this tutorial for python:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html, and this for pygtk:
http://www.moeraki.com/pygtktutorial/pygtk2tutorial/.  But in the pygtk
tutorial, I noticed that some of the widgets (that I assumed we would
probably be using) are undocumented.  I went to Barnes and Noble looking
for some good books, and found the only python book in the store
Programming Python, and it's gui programming section was on something
other than GTK, I can't remember what it was off the top of my head. Do
you all know where we can find documentation on some of these widgets?