pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Does the CVS work ?

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Does the CVS work ?
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:47:45 +0000

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 14:37, NICOLOVICI Xavier wrote:
> So, if I understood everything, you've initialized the CVS tree already.

Only the website.

> Be careful, do not upload anything into it, as long as we've not defined the
> tree structure.

Don't worry. I have just uploaded an index.php on the website's
directory.

> As of today, we shouldn't have any kind of source code into the CVS tree.
> Any kind of test samples should be broadcasted via emails.

OK.

> I had a look at the sample you've sent. Looks fine, but we are far from a
> real task scheduler ;-)

Of course. It's really a sample to play with GTK widgets using Glade.
Nothing more.

I'll send you another one very soon.

>  Note that we must not use GNOME libs. Fedora users
> might run other Window Manager (twm, AfterStep, KDE) and do not want to have
> a GNOME session initialized when scheduling a task.

OK. That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure.

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>