pspp-users

RE: New Windows installer for test and feedback

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: RE: New Windows installer for test and feedback
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 16:19:37 -0400

This test version of PSPP 1.5.3 installed fine on my up to date version of
Windows 10.   As Alan points out, it didn't initially want to install because
this executable/install file was coming from an "Unknown Publisher", and halts
execution of the installation so as to try and prevent any potential malicious
software from being installed.   Clicking on the "More Information" and
allowing it to install allows installation to continue.  It created a shortcut
on the desktop as well as properly placing PSPP items in the Start menu.

I haven't tried any procedures yet, but it seems to be working ok from the
psppire side of things so far.

Marshall