pspp-users

Re: New Windows installer for test and feedback

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: New Windows installer for test and feedback
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:57:14 -0500

John,

Glad to see another Windows build. For me, using Windows 10, this installs correctly, I was able to read a delimited file, and correlations matched those I calculated in R. I may have opportunity to test it further.

However, Windows didn't want to run this. I had to select something like "More information" and then allow it to run. IIRC, I had to do this twice in a row (maybe one layer was a Windows layer and the second was Windows Defender?). I did the install twice, and it only asked me to allow it the first time.

-Alan