pspp-users

Re: Experimental Microsoft Windows binary

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Experimental Microsoft Windows binary
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:40:20 -0500

SumatraPDF is my default PDF app and it doesn't have any issue with the PDF, but I just tried to open with Adobe Reader and I got the same errors. I'm sure most people use Adobe.

I think John's installer properly uninstalled my old PSPP, but I didn't check very hard and I know it's been an issue in the past.

-Alan