pspp-users

partial eta squared for ANOVAs in PSPP?

From: Julia Klausli, Ph.D.
Subject: partial eta squared for ANOVAs in PSPP?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 22:34:33 -0400

Quick question,
does PSPP computer partial eta squared for ANOVAs?

In His grace,

Julia Klausli, Ph.D., LPCA
Program Director
Assistant Professor, M.S. in Psychology
jklausli.ips@divinemercy.edu

Divine Mercy University
45154 Underwood Lane
Sterling, VA 20166

On Mar 27, 2021, at 11:29 AM, John Darrington <john@darrington.wattle.id.au> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 03:11:15PM +0100, Dr. Oliver Walter wrote:
    Thank you, John Darrington. I tested your installer on a Windows 10
    computer. PSPP was installed, but a DOS window also opened and had some
    warnings:

I noticed these too, but I think they are harmless.

    I did a simple linear regression analysis and got some results, but I was
    not able to export the PSPP output into a working pdf file: The pdf file
    was created, but when I opened it it was empty.

That is strange.  I explicitly tested that feature and it certainly worked for
me.

Since I don't normally use windows, I'm afraid it is going to be up to more
knowledgeable about windows to fix these issues.

Thanks for the report anyway.

J'