pspp-users

Re: experimental support for SPV files now available

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: experimental support for SPV files now available
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:52:07 -0600

I don't know how big a file I can post to the list. I'm attaching the an image showing a side-by-side comparison of FREQ output.

They're not pixel identical, but the PDF format is very similar. The difference at the top of this page in this image is because of configuration differences (the title and dataset information appear on the previous page, above the "Notes" section).

The files are functionally equivalent (aside from charts). I think the font Ben used is easier to read.

-Alan